Address the challenges of hazardous sterile compounding.
i.v.STATION ONCO was specifically designed to meet the unique challenges surrounding oncology care and other toxic, patient-specific preparations. This technology improves safety for the patient and the operator, and can enhance efficiency in overall pharmacy operations.
Ready to Continue the Conversation?
Contact Aesynt now, or call (+) 724-741-6780Contact Us
Safety for the Patient…
- Gravimetric controls provide exceptional accuracy
- In-process barcode scanning and image recognition verifies correct ingredients
- Automated final product labeling reduces occurrence of error
- Tamper-evident luer-lock syringe caps ensure product integrity
- Robotic technology and ISO Class 5 environment promote sterility and support extended beyond-use dating
- Streamlined remote verification optimizes pharmacist’s time
Safety for the Operator…
- Negative pressure, ISO5 first-air flow loading chamber, together with the negative pressure containment chamber surrounding the compounding cell, and the partial outside venting of exhaust air, minimizes exposure to hazardous chemicals
- Automated sealing keeps waste materials away from staff
- Dedicated laminar flow hood adds sterile space for prep work and attachment of closed-system transfer devices
- Cameras allow for advanced procedure monitoring from multiple views
Available in the Smallest Footprint with an Affordable Price.
- Enables integration into your facility with minimal renovation costs
- Small size allow deployment of multiple units in a variety of settings
- Lowest priced IV robot on the market puts this technology well within reach
- Multiple buying options provide purchasing flexibility
- Reduced need to outsource results in greater cost savings and positive ROI
- Compatibility with a wide array of off-the-shelf consumables makes integration simple